Tourism and Handicap at the Logis de la Voulzie
The "toursim and handicap" label ensure reduced mobility tourists a place which will fullfill their needs and requirements, thus certifying a full autonomy in his vacation residence. Our guesthouse has been willing to follow this and therefore has been certified "tourisme et handicap", enabling for instance the following critrerias:
- Just in front of the house, a parking place reserved for disabled persons
- Large indoor and outdoor paths (>0,90 m) with rough flooring, smooth but not slippery
- General adapted design (switches and buttons between 0,40 et 1,30 m)
- The ethnique bedroom has a constant rotation area of 150cm diameter in order to host persons on wheel chair. The 180cm by 200 cm king size bed, 50cm high, offers security and comfort for all.
- The bathroom with floor siphon is adjoining the bedroom. It is equipped with a plan and non slippery flooring, a fold-away seat, bearing bars, adapted taps, enabling easy transfers and autonomy. A washbasin without column enables a wheel chair to fit underneath.
- The toilet room is large (1,50m x 1,50m) facilitating moves and has bearing barson at the right height, a washbasin and a reclining miror.
- The kitchen has been fitted out using the same disposition, avoiding obtuse angles and using adapted equipments (height between 0,90m et 1,30m)
- The terrasse flooring is compact and smooth flooring, and space between trees has been kept.